Friday, August 29, 2008

3 bathrooms oh my






We now have two full baths and a half bath
It's a huge difference from our tiny bath we had in Florida.
However, it means waaaayyyy more cleaning.
Loren and I have our own grown up bathroom...finally!!!!
Grace has her own bathroom, which is also our guest bathroom
And down stairs we have a half bath.
Grace chose a beach theme for her bathroom, which I think is fun.
It reminds me of Florida every time I go into it.
We chose to keep our bathroom simple. We just want to enjoy this extra space and not crowd it with a ton of stuff. It's so strange to have cabinets now.
Our down stairs bathroom, is not how we really want it but for now it will do.
A few months down the road we may get some matching accessories for it, but for now it works.

No comments: