Hello!
I believe we've never met--we'll, you actually look a bit familiar but I believe it's been quite sometime.
Let me introduce myself, again.
My name is Melissa.
Wife to Loren & Mom to Grace.
I live in little town I like to call Eburg. It's quaint and cute and perfect (minus the cold winters and super windy springs and the fact that I have no family living here).
I am a busy stay at home mom who teaches preschool, cleans, cooks, shops, plans, cares for her family, plans play dates, plans night events for my mama friends, attends a women's bible study & small group, I like the library and story time, I am on the go a lot but love being home and having lazy days of games and puzzles and crafts and the like. My family comes first, well, after God. I love the outdoors: hiking, walking, fresh air, sunshine, the beach, the mountains, streams, pretty much any type of body of water, etc. I love planning and organizing things. I love photography and blogging. I love a good deal and try to never pay full price. I never watch or listen to the news. I tend to not watch too much TV-much more important things in life to be present for. I love staying in touch with & caring for people. I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. I am passionate and sensitive & one who can overreact & reacts big. I can't stand complaining and find it frustrating when people refuse to find joy when they are surround by so many wonderful things. I demand justice. I tend to stay up late doing stuff like this and then find myself waking up super tired and wishing I'd had gone to bed 3 hours earlier, but I like the quiet of the night when everyone else is sleeping. I thrive on my quiet time. It energizes me for a day filled with people and responsibilities-yep, definitely an introvert even though most people think I'm an extrovert-I just force myself to do a lot of that outgoing type stuff. I'm a lot of things but the main thing I am is a follower of Christ. I don't claim to have all the answers because I don't. I will admit I have very little scripture actually memorized and my attention to details stinks so I have a hard time remember where things are in the bible or exactly how most of the stories go-thank goodness for Google and Gods Grace. BUT, I do love Jesus and He alone knows my heart and He alone knows how much I adore Him, rely on Him, trust Him and thank Him and yearn to be more like Him.
Wow-sorry. I meant to just write what's below, but for some reason this (what's up above) came out when I started typing. I tend to wander in thought and go on tangents (hey! two more things about me :) )
It's 12:34 am (1,2,3,4-fun....that's the same time Grace was born--we'll 4 years 11 months and 25 days ago) and this mama needs to go to bed-if I plan on being a good, un-grumpy, calm, compassionate mom in the morning.
Really quick.....
I have been a huge slacker (re: Blogging). It all happened when I couldn't upload photos anymore. And, guess what? I still can't. I have decided to start a "new" blog. One with a new design and one where I can upload photos again. But, I need to put it together first.
The next two weeks will be crazy and stressful and sad and a ton of other emotionally and physically difficult things. Until after Kevin's Memorial Service on March 19th I will be focusing on helping my husband with planning all the different things he is in charge of, taking care of my family and letting myself mourn. After that I will be able to focus again on a few of my other passions.
Thank you for following my blog.
I hope you will follow my new one-as soon as I get it put together.
I promise to be more focused than I have been the last 3 months.
And, I can't wait to catch up!
Now here is where I need your help!
-Any blog site suggestions (that are better and easier than Blogger)?
-Any other tips or sites for design suggestions? I want to make it look nice.
Thanks.
Good Night.
-Melissa
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't have blogging advice for you, but I did want to let you know that it was good hearing from you again - I've missed you!
I'm not sure, you know I am only on blogspot and I am not exactly the photographer lol so it is enough for me. Maybe you could email some of the bigger blogs for advice, or have a looky about. A lot of the bigger blogs have had to move to make their photos bigger and be allowed more of them , but I'm not sure where they moved to.
Have a google, that is the best I can come up with. Someone somewhere will have written about this on their blog so a google hould find info for you.
Good luck, it'll be nice to have ou back xx
Post a Comment