Saturday, November 22, 2008

Info On Grace (to help mommy and daddy's memories years from now)

We do questionnaires on the birth club I am apart of once in a blue moon and I thought I'd post it on here as I want to make sure we remember these important facts/milestones (darn mommy and daddy brain).


Name Grace Adelyn
Weight ? (haven't been to the dr. in a long while)
Height ? (haven't been to the dr. in a long while)
Favorite Food(s): Pasta, cheese, carrots, yellow and orange peppers, cashews, fruit, anything dipped in sour cream or ranch, and anything w/ sugar but we are keeping sugar away as of late (sugar really effects her in a negative way and she doesn't need it so we just don't give it to her unless it's a very, very special occasion)
Favorite Attire: Belle Dress (from Beauty and the Beast)
Favorite TV show: Little Einsteins
Favorite Movie Cinderella
Favorite Outdoor Activity: Exploring (picking up flowers, rocks, pine cones, etc.) feeding ducks/geese
Favorite Indoor Activity: Dressing up and dancing, singing. Running races. Collecting and stacking stuff.
Crafty: Yes. Loves to paint more than anything else, but will color with crayons and really enjoys using markers. Stickers are always a hit along with glue.
Sports: loves soccer (kicking the ball around) and catch. Enjoys basketball as well.
Super Power: Photographic memory, supersonic vocal chords
Potty Trained: Not even close. We are going to have to go cold turkey sometime soon as those darn pull ups are a huge crutch.
Lovey? Her "baby" pink kitty. She's was given this while I was still prego and it's her favorite lovey.
Big Kid Bed? Since age two. Moved into a twin bed in September
Paci? Weaned in September 2008
Most likely to be when they are grown: Entertainer of some kind
Frustrations with age Two:
Explosive emotions, hitting, kicking, shoving. Not being able to rationalize. No's can = yes and yeses can = no and visa versa. It's such a confusing time. I'm glad I'm not a 2 year old any more. It can be so hard on them.
I love the age two because She's a little person and can communicate with us just like an adult-well, you know ;) Full of emotion, expressions, wants and needs, etc. She is a sponge and picks up everything! She has classical pieces memorized, Little Einstein episodes memorized, is so creative and her imagination is soaring. She comes up with characters and will stick with them and create scenes around them. She's a ball full of energy and keeps me young. She likes to snuggle more now and is even starting to play more on her own. Self control is coming in to play, at times and I am so proud of her. I love a lot of things about the age two. Sadly, I can't believe in 5 months she'll be three. Three seemed so far away not that long ago....oh boy.

No comments: