Thursday, June 25, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY LOREN!!!!!!!




On Father's Day we, we'll I, made Loren raspberry chocolate chip waffles.
Then we went to church where there was an old car show in the parking lot following the service. They also served hot dogs, chips and "DADS" root beer for everyone. We came home and packed up the car and headed to Kent Station where Loren enjoyed a Mocha from the Dilettante Mocha Bar. Then we just walked around until we decided to head to IKEA. One of our favorite places to go. Grace had fun at the child care area (FREE!!!) while Loren and I had a "date" at IKEA.....just walking around and dreaming. We were so good and did not buy anything and if you've ever been to IKEA before, you know how tempting it can be. Then we picked up Grace, got a cheap IKEA dinner and headed home. It was a good day.

And, for those of you that don't know, Loren is the BEST dad in the entire world. I've never met another man like him and father who is so involved while his child's life. Grace and I are blessed abundantly to have him in our lives.

No comments: