The best purchase we've ever made for Grace would have to be the "new" (very used-thank you Craig's List) Sand and Water Table we got for her this year. She will be spend FOREVER playing in the sand-pink sand mind you. Just yesterday we put water in the water table side of it and sure enough mud was the main focus. Now we have a "mud" table. The control freak in me wanted to stop her from mixing the two, but then I reminded myself-WHO CARES???? It's not a big deal. Let the creative monkey have fun and enjoy her toys the way she wants to enjoy them-and I did. Very proud of myself. And, boy did she have fun. She was so very focused. Everything had to be a certain way. I love watching her play.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Sand and Water Table
The best purchase we've ever made for Grace would have to be the "new" (very used-thank you Craig's List) Sand and Water Table we got for her this year. She will be spend FOREVER playing in the sand-pink sand mind you. Just yesterday we put water in the water table side of it and sure enough mud was the main focus. Now we have a "mud" table. The control freak in me wanted to stop her from mixing the two, but then I reminded myself-WHO CARES???? It's not a big deal. Let the creative monkey have fun and enjoy her toys the way she wants to enjoy them-and I did. Very proud of myself. And, boy did she have fun. She was so very focused. Everything had to be a certain way. I love watching her play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Truth be told? I'd be wanting to shriek and stop the mixage too. SAND AND WATER not SANDANDWATER. But then you look at that face and you just give up! Fabulous fabulous! <3
Post a Comment