Favorite Movie: Blues Clues
Favorite Food: Bagels and treats
Favorite color: Pink and Purple
Favorite number: 1, 2 and 3
Favorite Place To Go: Pet Store; play dates, library
Favorite Book: The Princess one
Favorite Kind Of Spider: Dancing White Lady
Favorite Kind of Cat: Squeakers, the American Curls
Favorite Thing To Do Outside: See pink things; not see airplanes
What Is Your Favorite kind of Airplane: "Pink and Purple one---I do not like air planes because they are so loud and they make me very afraid"
Do you ever want a brother or sister: No, I already have a baby-"little baby"
Who is your best friend: Gracie Turner
Who is your favorite baby sitter: Ms. Nicki, Mrs. Margaret, Grandma Armstrong and Mrs. Jennifer
Do you love puzzles: Yes
Favorite Toy: State Puzzle
Favorite thing to wear: Dresses and Skirts
Are you excited preschool: Yes! I am going to learn school, I mean Jesus, and my ABC's
Favorite Song: The skin-a-mar-rink song, it's really funny
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment