My entire life there have been just a few things I wanted to accomplish--1. Be a good wife, 2. Be a good Mom and 3. Be an inspiration to someone/anyone while having a wonderful relationship with my Lord and Savior and living my life for Him!
Well, I posted my Dear Gracie letter on Facebook--did not add anyone to my note, just added it to my page and I've had some wonderful feedback. I don't hear very often that I'm doing a great job as a mom, except from Loren who is my biggest fan, so it's nice to hear that I might be inspiring someone, helping someone or encourage someone. I am really humbled and blessed. Praise you God for shining Your light through me.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet, special gift to Grace. Thanks for the great idea - hope you don't mind if I borrow it for Lauren. :)
Post a Comment