Saturday, June 14, 2008

Gracie's Feeling HOT, HOT, HOT


Little Miss Gracie had a super high fever yesterday.
Poor thing was so out of it. She was asleep for the night by 6:48pm and slept until 7am. She was in such a great mood all morning, even with a fever.
Unfortunately she wasn't able to take a nap due to a poop (TMI, sorry) so was asleep by 6:40pm tonight, but Praise God only had a slight fever at bedtime. She is such a good sport and so inspiring. She never complains when she isn't feeling well and doesn't ask for special treatment or pampering. I am just thankful she is starting to feel better today. I think the fever is due to her 2 year molars which have been trying to come in for 8 months now...so frustrating. Poor things been in pain off and on for 8 months with nothing to show for it. I hope they come out soon and I am sure she does too.

No comments: