Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU DADDY'S!!!!

Loren is taking his dad out to breakfast this morning.
We were hoping he'd be able to come to church with us as they are having a really cool car show and lunch for everyone after the service, but he has to leave for the day by 8:15am so we won't get to spend much time with him.

I got to call my dad and Papabear today. I wish I could be there with them today.
They went to Harolds, a favorite breakfast place of theirs, with my brother. So glad they have each other.

Grace made a card for Loren and framed a picture for him of the two of them on their bike ride.
Later we are going to Dilletant (sp?) in Kent. Loren wants to get a Mocha from their coffee shop and Grace and I will split a Cold Stone ice cream.
It's georgous out today. What a blessing.

Thank you Loren for being the best daddy!
I am blessed to witness all that you do for Grace daily.

No comments: