Monday, June 16, 2008

It's official, she's sick

Poor Grace was up all night crying off and on.
When she woke up this morning I knew why as I could see since the sun was out...her poor face was covered in snot (TMI, sorry). It was official, she's was sick.
All day today she's been coughing, sneezing, having a runny nose, runny eyes, etc.
She's so tired today too. Took a good 1.5 hour nap and we are planning on having her in bed by 6/6:30pm tonight since she is sick. She keeps saying "Mommy, I'm tired"
Oh, how it breaks my heart when she's not well. Of course, as always, she's still in a great mood. Please pray for her. She has her last Spring class at Little Gym this Friday and they are handing out awards and such and it would be so sad if she had to miss it due to being sick.

No comments: