So Grace & I (daddy) went out to a friend's house (my co-worker) for a cookie decorating party. At first, we were the only guests there, but that didn't stop my little girl from dancing, talking with everyone, "going the the grocery store" (which is her walking around with a bag putting random items in then coming to show me what she got) and of course, eating cookies!
As we started to decorate the cookies (she would eat the fallen sprinkles while I reloaded the frosting knife) the rest of the guests arrived, including another toddler, Sophie. Which was followed by lots of running around and Grace knocking Sophie down a few times.
I was hoping that Grace would fall asleep on the ride home, but alas, too much sugar in her system for that. She just chatted me up the whole way. We had a great time!
1 comment:
Putting random items in her bag, eh? You ever come home with anything good?
She's super sweet in her costume.
Post a Comment