Saturday, October 25, 2008

My sweet girl







Things I love about Grace
-She makes me laugh more than anyone else I've ever met in my entire life
-She has the best belly laugh and it's infectious.
-She dances as if no one is watching. She is graceful and beautiful.
-She is full of life, independent and even though it drives me crazy most of the time I know it will benefit her future greatly.
-She's filled with compassion. Sure she may hit, kick and push, but if someone is hurt, crying or sad she gets sad, cries and comes to their aid.
-She is tough and strong.
-She has a vigor for learning, adventure and trying new things. She keeps me young and makes me want to be more like her.
-She can memorize like mad. I am so jealous. I am in awe of how much she pays attention even when I think she's not.
-She gives the best kisses and she is getting more snuggly by the day.
-She has the funnest personality. She may just end up becoming a comedian someday. Her timing is impeccable.
-And, my most favorite thing about her is that she truly 100% loves Jesus. She may not understand completely, but she is wise and curious about who He is.
She prays on her own, sings worship songs, and loves learning about Him and how He loves her. My prayer has always been that she will grow up to be a Woman of God. I know that I can only plant the seed and from there it up to her to decide what she believes. It's just really neat to see a 2 year old come up to her mom and dad and ask them to pray with her. She loves to pray for others to0.
Makes me all emotional.
I am in awe.
-And lastly, as always, she is my pure JOY! My sunshine, my life.

No comments: