Tuesday Sept. 30 and Wed. Oct. 1st I got to go on a work retreat/conference with Young Life. We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge. Check out the website. It's a really neat place and I hope to bring Grace and Loren there for a night as a special treat sometime.
http://www.greatwolf.com/Locations/Grandmound/suites/suitedetail.aspx?ID=141
This was my first time away from Loren and Grace.
I thought I would have a really hard time being away but thankfully all went really well. I got to learn a whole lot about Young Life and about my job. I also meet some really wonderful people and I got to stay in an awesome hotel with an indoor water park. What a treat to be able to enjoy this time without a toddler to look after.
I did enjoy coming home though. I am such a homebody so home is always where my heart is!
Poor Grace, however, did not do so well with me being away.
She has started having nightmares and night terrors since then and has been acting really insecure in our relations...not knowing if I am going to just leave her again. Poor thing.
1 comment:
Aw, you are correct, you will HAVE to bring L and G to GWL. Andrew and Jacob had such a good time and we've got our second trip already booked.
Post a Comment