Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Tiny Dancer/Lounging By The Fire Place




After nap time I put on Gracie's favorite Praise CD and boy did we have a good time.
We used the ribbon wands my mom got Grace back in April and danced for a good 15 minutes straight. She just loves running, doing "pretty" arms, skipping and rolling about. If I even think to leave for a second I hear "Mommy, come dance with me." Oh, what wonderful words!

Later that day, about an hour before bed, I caught a very rare moment....Grace laying still...SHOCKING!!! She was so sweet all curled up in a ball next to the fire place. Awwwww....I had to capture it as it is possible that it will never happen again LOL

1 comment:

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

Hey, you've got too much for me to catch up on!!

Love these dancing pics!

Glad you got some time away!