Friday, March 27, 2009

So Sad and Yet So Funny



Ok, I know I should not be laughing but I could not help myself.
Grace, Loren, Bailey (our dog) and I took an after dinner walk yesterday.
It had rained for a good 1.5 weeks straight so the ground was very wet and muddy.
We were trying to leave the picnic area that we let Bailey run around in and Grace would not come. Oh my stubborn sweet girl. Well, daddy demanded she come NOW or she would get in trouble so her she comes running when SPLAT!!!!! She fell and got mud everywhere. She started crying and well, I started laughing. Oops. Neither of us could go get her as they shoes we were wearing would not make it so it took a good 3 minutes of crying on her part and convincing on our part to get her to walk to us. When she got to me she was so distraught. I had to hold her wrist vs. her hand and nearly laughed the entire way home as she was walking like Frankenstein. By the time we got home she was fine. Had to get the poor thing nakey before we came in side but she was just glad to be home. Thank goodness Loren had the camera with him on this outing.

No comments: