

I am super impressed. I started to get sick with a super dooper head cold and decided to use Jodi's "trick" at the first sign of the cold. I took Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
(Click on the link to find out tons of amazing benefits from Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar)
I took it 3 times a day for two days and was perfectly fine on day 3. This has never happened to me before. I am usually sick for about a week and just miserable. I was blown away. Thank you so much Jodi for your impeccable wisdom.
Side Note-unless you enjoy the vinegar flavor it's not super fun to consume BUT it's worth it.
I also continued to drink Good Belly. We have been taking this every day for about 2 or 3 months now and it has done natural wonders for our health. Grace loves the drink thankfully. It has really boosted her immune system. She has been around kids and adults with colds, the flu, and H1N1 and she still has not gotten sick. Not that we are reckless and purposefully let her play with people who are sick but it's good to know that her body is fighting hard to stay healthy.
We are thankful that God has placed people in our lives to teach us how to do things more naturally to keep our bodies healthy and have ways to pass this information on to those we care most about....You!
No comments:
Post a Comment