Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can You Believe it???



More things I love today, Tuesday September 21st 2010

I love...


watching Grace take the most spectacular dance class ever. Thank you teacher Sara for being whimsical, goofy and silly with my girl.


that my husband makes me a Chai anytime I'm in the mood for one.  


laughing so hard I need to pee.


watching Grace have her own creative, spontaneous dance class when we got home.  Every color she spoke had a different dance to go with it.  There were even seasons with special dances and objects around the room with their own unique moves.  I actually was in shock at the things she was doing. It was good-really, really good.  I had tears in my eyes.


kissing away my daughters tears when she's having a rough night falling asleep.  


that my husband will work a full, exhausting shift at work and then ride his bike down town to meet us for our girls outing and then come and watch Gracie's dance class with me.  WHAT A MAN!


that I got personally invited to my first Bunco game (ladies night out).  Sure, I'd be on the sub list but hey, I was invited. Woot!  I have absolutely no idea how to play or if I can even go, but none the less, I'm making friends in this wonderful town of Ellensburg.


that we've lived in Ellensburg for three weeks now but I feel like I've been here for months.  Every one is so gosh darn nice.


that Grace will sit in her room quietly for an hour while I lay in my bed and try to nap.  


that when random girls walk by my husband wearing inappropriate attire he looks the other way and rolls his eyes.  Real men respect their wifes, and I have a real man!


the sun.


watching my girl dance around down town to 88.1 blaring while the college kids explore "Bite Of The Burg." Everyone that spotted her couldn't help but put a big cheesy smile on their face.  "The annual Bite of the 'Burg welcomes back CWU students. Join us downtown. Come to taste from the finest restaurants Ellensburg has to offer and much more. There will be lots for fun events don't miss the fun!"


hearing Grace ask Loren to be her dance teacher.  Melissa Statema Grace asked Loren to be her dance teacher tonight. I am now watching him, in all seriousness, teach her his crazy 80's and 90's moves. My favorite-watching Grace write her name with her foot in the air.


watching Grace pick out her clothes every day. 

Melissa Statema I ♥ how confident Grace is in her clothing choices, even if it's the "wrong" season.....an Elf (Christmas) shirt and florescent lime green shorts and hot pink light up shoes. Work the clothing girl!



I loved a lot about today and it's only Tuesday.  There are more days to come and more things to love.  On tomorrows agenda.....Library story time and a trip to the museum (it's itsy bitsy and I can't wait).  Our friends Brook, Ryan and Lauren are getting us in for free! Thanks for invite today.  

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

It is great to hear your joy, love it xxx