I have been really bad at keeping track of all that Gracie can do so I thought I'd better place it in the blog so that I don't forget.
Full Sentences: 18 months
Days of the week: 26 months-we put a calendar up and with in 3 days she knew her calendar and what happened on each day
ABC's: could sing the song from the age of 1, but can now identify all her letters as of 26 months
Count 1-20: as of 20 months
Officially started Potty Training: July 08 (27 months)...we waited for her to be ready. We are letting her lead and it's taking the pressure off her and we are having tons of fun with it.
Moved to a Toddler Bed: 24 months
Add/Subtract: 21 months
Shapes: She's known just about all her shapes since she was around 20 months old. Now she knows the difference between an octagon and hexagon. She can also draw a circle and tries to draw a square and triangle.
Movie/Book Memorization: She has a few of her movies and a ton of her books memorized. She picks up on things very quickly and we think she might have a photographic memory as she'll watch, listen, see something once or a handful of times and have it memorized.
I'll keep adding as I remember things LOL...Mommy Brain
No comments:
Post a Comment