Tuesday, July 29, 2008

March/April 2006 Mom/Baby Meet Up!!!





I found the Babywhisperer site when Grace was just 2 months old (www.thebabywhisperer.com). Once on there I found the March/April 2006 birth club in which mom's of babies born in March or April of 2006 came to talk about motherhood, life, etc. Most of us frequented the site daily and all became really close friends. Since then we have actually formed our own site. The mom's and babies are from all over the world (Australia, Poland, etc.) so it's very unlikely that many of us will ever get to meet. However, over the past two years I have had the pleasure of meeting a few moms. Most recently I was able to meet up with Sonja, AJ and Dexter who live in Canada and Kristi, Andre and Kubko who live in Bratislava, Slovakia. We met at the Seattle Outlets, shopped, chatted and then ended the day at Applebees. Mmmmmm.
All of the kids did great and had fun meeting each other. Grace is still asking about 'The Boys' and said she really liked meeting them.
Thanks for the meet up girls!
Here are some fun pictures from our meet up.

2 comments:

kanagata said...

great pics Mel! I'm so so jealous you were able to meet! lol ;)

Monika

Tara said...

So SO jealous...