Thursday, July 31, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

We leave in less than one week for Maine, where our friend Heather will be getting married. Grace and I are both in the wedding, hooray! We are very excited to go, however we have a TON to do before we leave.
We both are working extra, have odd meetings amongst many other silly things. And, we can't forget to pack...YIKES. The worst part, especially when packing for a 2 year old and now that we have to pay for our luggage it really makes you rethink everything.

Good news on the home front.

We found a new babysitter for Grace.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays Loren and I both work at the same time and a good friend of mine who also has a little girl Gracies age has said she will watch her for us. What a massive blessing as she is someone I trust 100% and feel most comfortable with. One huge weight lifted off our shoulders.

Melissa sent her first group of kids off to camp a week ago and it went really well.
She has two more groups to send off before she leaves for Maine and is trying to make sure all her work is done before leaving so it should go off with out a hitch. Young Life is the BEST!

Loren has to work an all nighter Saturday night. A new book is being released and he will be there for all the fun. He goes in at 7pm and will get home at the wee hours of the morning. Here's hoping he will be able to get some sleep tomorrow.

Grace is getting to be such a big girl...a real big girl. I can't believe how she is changing so quickly before our eyes. I know it's a little early, but I found a Hooked on Phonics for her today for $8 (usually $40). We may save it for Christmas but she is so eager to learn and loves her letters that it might be fun to at least introduce it to her now. We'll see. LOVE SALES!

That's all for now.
Off to clean the house and get some Young Life work done.

Little Gym is tomorrow and we can't wait...our favorite day of the week. Well, one of them. Family Sunday is our absolute favorite!

No comments: