Last week we were busy, busy. The weather was amazing, finally. This has pretty much been a record breaking month for June in Washington. The coldest it's been in many years.
1. We had a birthday party to go to one day. Gracie's friend Abby turned 1.
Gracie's favorite part of the party was the cake. She patiently waited for cake and then devoured it when it was finally time.
2. We had a bar-b-que to go to on Saturday. Daddy had to work, so it was just Grace and Mommy. Grace spent most of the bar-b-que on the swing. Her favorite playground toy. If she had it her way she'd never get off of the swing. It makes for a very tired mommy, but nice strong arms are a good outcome of all the swing pushing.
3. Grace and Grandma Statema got to make cup cakes together for a work meeting I had to go to and brownie ones at that. They thoroughly enjoyed licking the batter and eating the left over chocolate chips.
4. Loren picked up his scooter. He found out it actually is getting 98 MPG so it's saving us a ton of money. He loves driving it to work and actually got me to ride with him one day. We were only going a few miles an hour and it was only for a few minutes. I always said I'd never go on one but I knew it would make him happy so I tried. It's a bit scary. I felt completely out of control. I think I was praying for safety pretty much the entire time, LOL. I think the next time we go out on a date, I'll let him take me out on the scooter to where ever it is we are going to go. I know that will make his day.
No comments:
Post a Comment