Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF

Today was a wonderful day.

I had to bring Grace to work with me due to Loren needing to take his Scooter in for an oil change, etc. She did great at work. Then I got to take her to Little Gym all by myself. She just giggle the entire time. She's working so hard on her forward roll. In no time she'll be doing them by herself.

At that point Loren picked her up so that I could go back to work.
When I got home from work we had a special late afternoon play date at the park with one of Gracie's friends. We were there for a good 1.5 hours and had the best time soaking in some rays and breathing in lot's of fresh air.
She really loves the swing (big kid swing) and would stay on the swing for hours and hours.

When we got home we made dinner, sang potty songs, read books, took a bath, read more books and snuggled while getting ready for bed. Now she's singing to her babies while trying to fall asleep. Ahhh, now it's time to clean and do some Young Life work.

It was a lovely day at work and time spent with my daughter. We don't get much one on one time together so these times are extra special.

No comments: