We met some moms at a playground on Saturday and found out that an event was going on at the park; Bikers Against Child Abuse.
This was one of the best playgrounds I have been too.
It was shaped like a castle which really caught Gracie's interest as she is a fan of princesses and castles and the such. She explored the entire fort.
As a special treat Grace got to ride the 'train' two times....woot, woot!
She did so well. She plugged her ears the entire time which cracked us all up as she does not like loud noises or any noise for that matter. It was the first time she did a ride by herself where she went really far away from me and wasn't strapped in. I was so proud of her.
After the train ride they had free crafts for the kids so Grace and I dove right in and made two door hangers and two book marks. Anytime there is glue involved Grace is ready to go. We both love that kind of stuff.
And, to end our special afternoon we met daddy for dinner at Barnes and Noble. We were even naughty and split a huge chocolate chip cookie, which had just been baked. Mmmmmm..
Then home for a bath, story time and bed. It was a good day!!!
4 comments:
Boy, looks like Grace is having a blast! Can't believe how she has grown (not a baby anymore!). Thanks for the share.
Love ya,
Aunt Rosie
Mmmm...just baked cookie....mmmmm.
Miss Grace is such a sweetie.
You all can come over anytime :)
Our door is always open
OOps...I accidentally typed what I wanted to write for your other post Aunt Rosie.
Yeah, she's not a baby. I can't believe how grown up she is already. Time goes by so fast!
Thanks Tara
Post a Comment