Melissa's mom came in to town Wednesday September 17th. Hooray!!!!
Here are some pictures from Day 1.
We picked her up at the airport and had a mini surprise birthday party for her right when we got home.
Her birthday is not until Oct. 31st but since we can't be there to help her celebrate her birthday on the actual day we thought we'd help her celebrate early. We had balloons, cup cakes and presents for her. Grace cheerfully yelled "Surprise" over and over again. She was so happy to see her grandma. The last time she saw her was in early April for her 2nd birthday. It's wonderful to have had her here.
The rest of the day we just played at home, ate dinner, took a walk around the neighborhood and went to sleep.
Grandma brought tons of fun surprises for Grace and one of them was an elephant/butterfly game (see photo). We had a blast catching the butterflies with the nets. Oh to be childlike is the best.
With Grandma came two cats. Loren has had Jake for 9+ years and Squeakers has been our cat for the past 3 years. When we moved we were unable to take our cats and my mom and her friend Arlene said they would take them until we were able to get a bigger house. It was perfect timing. Grandma was coming for a visit and we had just moved into a bigger house, so they flew with her.
It's going to be crazy getting use to having 4 pets again, but I know eventually all the 'kids' will get along.
2 comments:
Dear Meliss ,Loren&Grace ---<3
I love all of the pictures, You all look like you are having soo much FUN!!!! : )
And the slide that Grandma was screaming on . I would have been TOO! I can only imagine the yelling ... A movie camera would have been too funny!!! But Great Fun and I know you all will have many more memories to happen in the future with grandma visiting.
I am glad you all spent such a time together.And You will be suprised, Grace will remember more then you think.Charish every moment!! I know I did and YES!!! It goes way too fast!
LVE ALWAYS ,<3 <3 AUNT ANGIE <3 <3
I love you Aunt Angie
Post a Comment