Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Western Washington Fair 2008






Grace went to the fair for the very first time.
The Puyallup Fair is such an event to part take in and I am so glad we got to go.
Loren's been telling me about it for years. Last year we missed it as we didn't move until October and the fair always comes in September. So, we had to wait an entire year.
We went on opening day and let Grace look at all the animals and experience the fair.
Then we came back on Monday for 2 hours as it was $1 ride day and she got to ride a good amount of rides. She had so much fun. She would have kept going on rides all night long if we would have let her. She is such a thrill seeker. I love that about her. The only ride that some what scared her was the dragon roller coaster. She hates loud noises and wanted to plug her ears but couldn't due to needing to hold on. However, after the ride was over she yelled "I did it!!!" It was super cute.

No comments: