Grace loves to jump on things. I always thought I'd have the rule "No jumping on the couch" and we did for awhile but then we realized there was nothing else for her to jump on so we made the rule "You can only jump on the couch if mommy and/or daddy are near by." What fun. This is exactly why we do not have fancy furniture. it's 100% kid friendly. The animals have actually done more damage than Grace. Today we were getting bored as it was raining and cold outside-hmmmm...why did we move to WA??-so I brought her old crib mattress down and she jumped from the couch to the mattress over and over again. What joy this brought her. And, she didn't just jump, she made sure to do it something different every time. How creative she is. I am in awe. I love her sense of adventure even in the little things.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Jumping Bean
Grace loves to jump on things. I always thought I'd have the rule "No jumping on the couch" and we did for awhile but then we realized there was nothing else for her to jump on so we made the rule "You can only jump on the couch if mommy and/or daddy are near by." What fun. This is exactly why we do not have fancy furniture. it's 100% kid friendly. The animals have actually done more damage than Grace. Today we were getting bored as it was raining and cold outside-hmmmm...why did we move to WA??-so I brought her old crib mattress down and she jumped from the couch to the mattress over and over again. What joy this brought her. And, she didn't just jump, she made sure to do it something different every time. How creative she is. I am in awe. I love her sense of adventure even in the little things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment