After we were done licking up every last drop of our Baskin Robbin's Ice Cream we headed over to Bradley Lake Park to burn off some sugar energy and to get some much needed fresh air. Perfect timing-right before dinner and bed. This would surly bring about a great evening for both our kiddos!
The park was super crowded. Everyone took advantage of the rare sunny somewhat warm day.
Thankfully neither of the girls really wanted to play on the playground itself but decided to play with the Frisbee and golf game I brought instead. It was until right before we left that they headed for the "big kid" play area. Grace for the first time got up the courage to climb up the rock wall. Once she figured it out she did it over and over again. I was so proud of her.
Right at around 5pm, we each whisked the kiddos home for dinner, bath and bed.
I even fell asleep at 7:30pm. It was a good day! A perfect day!
No comments:
Post a Comment