Loren had to work from 8-3:30 May 10th (Mother's Day) so Grace and I had the day to ourselves.
We went to church in the morning which was really wonderful. Then, we came home, ate lunch and rested. Ahhhh, to rest on Mother's Day. Grace actually listened to me and did not call for me during her quiet time. That was of course until she pooped in her panties-hey, I told her not to call for me and she didn't. Poor dear. Then she proceeded to read by herself for 30 minutes in her room. What to do with my time?? I know it sounds crazy, but I cleaned and it felt good. Cleaning in peace and not late at night...Ahhhhhhh. Yes, I am an odd ball. Then we of course played and played. We were stuck in "vines" and we even had a photo shoot. Grace is definitely going to be a director of some kind one day. She told me how to pose, what face to make and did a pretty good job taking the photos. What a comical girl I have. Honestly I was dreading not having Loren home for the majority of Mother's Day but it ended up working out exceptionally well. I love my spunky monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment