Friday, August 20, 2010

Enjoying Our Last Days of Summer



A new form of "Fan Dancing"
Staying cool on one of the hotter days this summer (no AC or ceiling fans)


Outdoor play at the Turners.
They have the best backyard.  
Simon, you are rocking that pink bib buddy!
And, just about an hour later-indoor princess and pillow knocking over fun
I love that she has at least 5 different outfits on at once.
Two days in a row she wanted her hair like this.
Oh my-she just makes me smile.
I know I'm her mom but boy is she just beautiful inside and out.
Enjoying the last few weeks of summer.
Getting outside, after dinner, as much as we can before the time change and it's dark at 5pm (yucky).
That's her friend, the snail in her hand. 
She fed him grass and clover.
She was so proud.
And, guess what?  I looked up "What do snails eat," and she was right, they do eat grass (along with some other foods as well). This girl has a heart of gold.
One of my favorite things....seeing Grace wear her rain boots and tromp about in our yard exploring. 
I am going to miss this house so much.
It's been very good to us the last two years.  Perfect size and a great location in Puyallup.
We have made a lot of wonderful memories here.  

One more month of summer.
Enjoy every ounce of it before it's gone.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love the dress with rubber boots look that Miss Grace is rocking...