Saturday, August 28, 2010

Today Is THE Day



THE day when we load the truck, the massive 24 foot Budget rental truck we got for a steal.  This size truck is normally $400 and and we got it for $116.  No idea how????  Just another moment in which God is revealing himself to us and letting us know that we are going to be taken care of.  


I woke up with a sad heart this morning. I cried the entire time I was showering.  I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!  I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE PUYALLUP!!!!!  I DO NOT WANT TO......I DO NOT WANT TO......I DO NOT WANT TO......I DO NOT WANT TO......I DO NOT WANT TO......  Ok, fit over with.  I feel much better now.  Change is so hard especially when you finally have friends who are your family who help take care of, love on and raise up your child.  My girl woke up quite distraught too.  We took apart her bed and she was not thrilled until daddy let her carry some of the pieces and she looked like Super Woman.  


The Wolf Pack came from 10am-12pm and helped out a ton.  They brought their 3 kiddos and then 2 others.  All 3 girls and Jackson took Grace to the neighborhood playground (While Collin, Steph, Andy, Loren and I loaded), brought her back for snacks and then proceeded to have a fun game of outside hide and seek. Grace kept saying how happy she was they were here and how much fun she was having.  THANK YOU WOLF PACK!!!  You made my child's day and took the stress off of her shoulders and allowed her to have joy.


They left and we got Subway!  Yes-we have been eating out a lot.  Thank goodness we made some extra money at the garage sale.  Jeesh, eating out can be expensive. So glad we don't do it often.  Grace and I snuggled on the couches as they were wedged together while watching Toy Story 1 and Charlotte's Web while Daddy did some more loading.  In just 9 minutes our house will be filled with friends who are are going to load the rest of our belongings into the truck.  I'll drop off Grace at the Turner's and then I'll pick up pizza at Costco.  The day is coming to a close and tomorrow we will be moving on out of here.  Heavy yet excited hearts await.  


Good Night!
Thank you for continually keeping us in your prayers.  
We will update you as soon as move in and start making our new house a home.  

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hun...11 years ago this weekend, I moved from my hometown...my only home...4 hours away. I've been following your move with the same feelings I had all those years ago. It's so hard.

When you get to Eburg, I'm sure you will be able to find your groove and will settle right in.