Boy do I miss the days when Grace would wake up cooing.
When she had a crib she'd wake up happily and stay in there for 30+ minutes until we'd come and get her up.
Now that she's older things have def. changed. Depending on how her nap went (too long, too short), she will wake up very grumpy and we have just learnt to give her some space. She'll kick and grunt and yell. This is usually after nap time vs. 1st thing in the morning. Some days she wakes up just fine and dandy, but other days WATCH OUT. Sometimes she fine in 5 min. and other days it's 30 min. later that she emerges from her room with a smile on her face. In the mornings when she wakes up she 99% of the time wants mommy ONLY. Daddy usually gets the boot, poor guy. We hear a lot of "No daddy NO, don't come in her." Such changes. Right now Grace is up stairs fussing about something. She asked me to stay in her room but then kept kicking and fussing so I left and told her she could come out when she was a bit happier. We'll see how long this takes today. These kiddos are always keeping us on our toes; learning new things daily.
Some new cute phrases of Gracie's:
My favorite: "That was too close for comfort"
"I want to be Melissa when I grow up."
"Wee, wee and pee pee. Poo Poo and Woo Woo. Mommy that rhymes!!!"
"Mommy, can I please fight Jake?" No, you can not fight Jake. "Can I fight daddy then?" LOL
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment