Things are amazing.
Grace is now potty trained for day time!!!
We will keep her pull ups on a nap time for a bit longer and at night time, much longer (she goes a lot at night, just like her mama).
We have not had an accident in 3 days.
She is even going out in public now too.
We got a really neat fold up potty seat that sits on adult pottys so they feel more comfortable going and the best part is it folds up small enough to fit in my purse.
It's been a life savor and much more sanitary when going out.
Yesterday, at Walmart, she even told me she had to go and sure enough once I sat her on the potty she went.
Hooray!!!!!
What a big girl.
I thought this was going to be much harder and a much longer process.
I guess when it's the right time, it makes things that much easier.
I think if we would have done this a few months back it may not have gone so smoothly.
Also, the key has been consistency. Sticking to what we say. No more pull ups = no more pull ups.
And, working hard to learn and watch for potty cues and keeping on top of it.
It was super hard work, but every day got easier and easier and at the end of one week we were golden.
We are so proud of her. And, more importantly she is proud of herself.
Not that she's "got it" she is only getting a "treat" when she goes on the potty.
We are still doing bubbles when she asks and we always do a pee pee cheer.
I was going to do a potty chart but I don't think we need one now.
Yippee!!!!!!
I think dry naps are soon to follow (the past two naps have been dry due to her going pee right before hand).
WAY TO GO GRACE.
YOU ALWAYS SURPRISE US.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment