
As of two months ago we had grand (well, not grand) plans to have a "Little Einstein's" 3rd Birthday Party for Grace.
Not sure what I was thinking asking a two year old what they wanted to do for their party 4 months prior to the event.
Toddlers change what they are "in to" monthly and even daily.
As of two weeks ago her interests shifted. Now she is"in to" The Wonder Pets and Backyardigans (she just saw their show for the first time 6 days ago and now thinks they are her favorites). This is why I will NEVER, repeat NEVER give her a tv or movie themed bedroom. LOL
I had such fun, cheap or free ideas for her Little Einsteins party: classical music, red, blue, green and orange balloons that I'd draw music notes on, simple and fun. Fun games that I pulled from the Play House Disney website, etc.
We went to the party store to look at the prices of stuff and come to find out they don't even make Little Einstein party supplies. Well, that made that decision easy, not that we were going to buy up a bunch of stuff but I'd at least like a center piece, but nope, not happening. I did however find Tinker Bell party stuff and fell in love with. It's her favorite movie. Her grandpa got it for her for Christmas. She wants to be a fairy so badly well, and so do I. It's an amazing movie. Now, I just have to be creative and find some cheap or free ideas to pull it off. I only get to do these types of parties for a few more years before she's too old to have fun ;) so I want to take advantage of it but I fully understand that she probably won't remember this party so it's not a huge deal-for her. Ahhhh, what to do. Thank God we have pretty much a budget of "zero" for the party so it makes these decisions that much easier. Well, see what happens over the next month.
Oh to do a Tinker Bell Party. I'm like a kid again.
I have fun ideas but they all cost too much.
Any ideas anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment