I love sleeping baby/toddler pictures. Love, love, love them.
I don't get to take too many because she's normally up before I would have to wake her up.
She's a super light sleep, like her mommy, and I totally respect the sleep she needs so I just leave her alone and keeps things quiet during nap time. I know I'd never be able to sleep if someone was being loud and obnoxious and making noise so I'd NEVER want to do that to her (that whole theory about making a ton of noise when their new borns = a baby who sleeps through anything is completely untrue. Babies are born light or heavy sleepers. Sure, newborns can sleep through most things, but once their personalities start to develop a few months in their sleep needs become more apparent. We were loud when Grace was a newborn and the day she turned 3 months she was a light sleeper from that moment on and we/are were ok with that-it's who she is. I, however, can not stand when others don't respect that and think kids should be able to sleep through anything. Grrrrr. I will gladly, while they are sleeping, play loud music, vacuum, talk loud and see how they do. I just can't stand when people are disrespectful to their kids but demand respect themselves...OK, Done- totally off my soup box now. LOL).
Thankfully, these two days she slept later than normal and I had to wake her up so she'd be able to go to bed in time these nights to get a good night sleep with out being OT from being up too late. I snuck in before she stirred and took a picture of her sleeping so soundly. Ahhhhhh, the peace of sleep.
2 comments:
re: quiet when baby is sleeping
YES YES YES! I don't want a marching band coming through my room, why would my child!?
I love sleeping pics too.
Thank you for your support ;)
Post a Comment