Another beautiful day in Washington.
I went to go wake Grace up from her nap and then we both ended up falling asleep again together for about 20 minutes. Ahhhh, love these moments (sleeping with mommy is a new thing. She never once slept with us the first 2 years of her life...never would have fallen asleep. Now, she won't fall asleep with us but if she's tired enough towards the end of a nap she'll doze off with me next to her. And in the middle of the night if she's having troubles I'll lay with her and she'll fall right to sleep. So precious). Afterwards Grace and I decided to go on our balcony which we haven't been out on since the summer. The sun was out, kids were running around the street playing, adults were outside working on projects. If it were about 10-15 degrees warmer it would have been perfect! Grace and I swept the floor then I brought up her princess table and chair set that's been unused since the fall began many months ago. She had her afternoon snack out there, rearranged all the furniture and had her pink babies (lovies) join in on the fun. We spent a good hour sitting outside, yelling "HELLO" to everyone who passed by. Bailey and Jake even joined us. It was a great afternoon. Of course by about 4pm, it started to cool down as the sun began it descent so we headed in to warm up and put clean socks on. I love being outside and I can tell that Grace is going to be one of those kids who loves fresh air too. I hope to, ever sunny day we have from here on out, spend time outside. Thank you God for sunny warmer days! Bring on some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment