Monday, September 7, 2009

Bath Time/Bed Time Little Mermaid





I love the creativity of children.
I wish I was more creative.
There are no boundaries for them-they don't care how things are "suppose" to be, they just know what they want and go for it with everything they've got. How inspiring is that.

Like tonight, Grace had some wash cloths and decided to make a mermaid tail out of them. I would have never though of that. She wanted me to call her "Mermaid Magnifique" a name she came up with all on her own-and so I did. After she got out of the tub she told me that she wanted to sleep in her Little Mermaid dress. Ok, so you are "suppose" to wear PJ's to bed, but I love letting her pick what she wears and she went for it. You go Grace!!! I love that she slept in her mermaid attire. How sweet is she. And, she decided she wanted to wear that same outfit the following day. Silly girl.

No comments: