
It seems as though everyone was right when I was growing up. They said there would come a day when I couldn't just eat what ever I wanted and still stay slim. And, the time is upon us. A few months ago I noticed things started to look different and fit different. I actually took a pregnancy test a few months back because I thought I might be pregnant, but a BIG nope-I was just really out of shape. It was quite frustrating as I thought this time would come much later in my life. However, now I am actually quite glad it's happening. God has been doing some changing with in me lately and this seems to be another wonderful part of the process. I am going to step up, stop being lazy, stop making excuses and make sure I am taking care of my body. I am going to get moving, literally. With fall approaching I won't be able to get outside as much as I would like, but I do have a great work out video called the 30 Day Shred. The personal trainer is Jillian from Biggest Lose, one of my all time favorite shows. The video produces a really amazing work out and it's only 20 minutes long-perfect! I am also going to be picking up a variety of videos from the library and borrowing some from my friends as well. I find myself, at night, sitting and doing nothing and I wonder why I don't fit into my pants..Hmmmmm. Not any more. I will do these videos the 3 nights a week Loren works nights. The rest of the week, we as a family are going to be more active. We love walking, hiking and biking and the best way to get in shape is by doing what you love, so weather permitting we will be out having fun together while getting in shape. Another great work out-dancing with Grace. It's time to get creative, time to take control of my life, time to feel energized and refreshed and boy does it make me a more joyful person when I'm eating right and exercising. Thank you Jesus for changing me inside and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment