Monday, October 26, 2009

Another Fun Family Day






We took a trip to IKEA. It's a bit of a date day for Loren and I since they have free child care for up to one hour per visit.
We just enjoy walking around and dreaming. Then we pick up Grace and take her to the kids section. They have some stuff out for the kids to play with and she thoroughly enjoys every moment of it. They had some darling hats for sale and we let her pick one out. She choose the Native American hat. It's wicked cute on her if I do say so myself. After our visit we came home and did what any "normal" family would do-jump on the couch. Jumping on the couch is a grand part of a good amount of family days. She loves it and so do we. We use to have a rule about jumping on the couch, but we threw that out the window. Now she can jump and have fun as long as someone is near by to make sure she doesn't get hurt. I have more fun just hanging out with Loren and Grace doing "nothing," than doing pretty much anything else. I am thankful for the simple blessings of my life.

No comments: