Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun






What a blast and a huge blessing today was!
At around 4pm we went over to our friends house. Jennifer, Gary, Grace and Simon were the hosts.
They made some yummy food for us: mozzarella sticks, mini meatloafs, pumpkin pie, peanut butter spiders (super cute), cheese, crackers, etc. Ella and her family joined us to. We had a princess, Ariel and Fancy Nancy oh yes, and a baby spider- we were all set. At around 5:30 we headed out. The girls were so excited. They ran, literally, from door to door. They were so sweet and so thrilled to get candy. I love the joy and simplicity they have at this age. Grace even said "Merci" a few times in true Fancy Nancy form-she loves to speak French as it's very fancy. I think Grace would have definitely won a costume contest if were had been apart of one. She was darling. I am so glad she chose to be this children's book character this year. What a fun day.

1 comment:

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

Sounds like a great time! She looked awesome!