




Ok, here are the last of the photos before I start blogging on a more regular basis.
For those that get emails of each of my blog entries, I apologize for sending an abundance in one day.
Catching up is tricky. From here on out I am going to try to be more regular with my posts.
1. and 2. Grace wearing her "Wild Things" hat daddy got at Barne's and Noble. She's my little Wild Thing and boy do we have many a Wild Rumpus.
3. I tried curling Gracie's hair for the first time on Saturday, Oct. 24th. I didn't do terrible but I didn't do great either. She was a trooper though, especially for someone who has a hard time sitting still and is sensitive to touch.
4. It's been very rainy here in WA the last few days. On one exceptionally rainy day Grace got mega excited to be able to put on her rain gear. Boy is she a cutie pie.
5. Grandma Statema comes over almost every Sunday from 8:30-11:15. We have breakfast together, play a bit and go to church together.
No comments:
Post a Comment