Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mom's Visit Day 2






Monday, I had to go to my staff meeting.
But before hand we went to the new Fire House Deli and all got creme brulee french toast.
Thank you mom for treating! Sneaky, sneaky.

While I was in my meeting, Mom, Loren and Grace walked downtown and played at the playground.
When my meeting was over we went to Spooner Farms Pumpkin Patch. That was a blast. Pumpkin Patches make fall even more enjoyable. There's just something extra special about pumkins, corn mazes and the crisp feeling in the air.

Later that day Grace, Loren and I made cookie sandwiches to help celebrate Mom's birthday!
Grace picked out the recipe and they were super delicious. Grace helped Grandma blow out her candle and Gracie's hair caught on fire just a bit. Smelled awesome ;)

We blew up pink balloons. And, just enjoyed each others company the rest of the day.

No comments: