We started our Family Party Time job last Sunday.
We are going to be doing the lawn care for a 5-plex in Spanaway.
Loren mowed while I used Round-Up on all the weeds and pruned.
It took us almost 2 hours. It a huge yard. It was kind of ironic and comedic as Loren and I both dislike yard work. We aren't fans one bit but in order for us to "live like no one else," we need to "live like no one else," and if that means doing things we don't enjoy in order to get out of debt we will do it with a grateful heart and we did! We submitted our hours and were give double what we were told!! God is good-all the time!
In the winter we won't be needed as much, but they want us to unclog the drains so we will go back next Sunday to do so.
Hey, ever little bit of work helps! And, we get to be together as a family which is really important to us especially since we only get one day off together all week.
I am so thankful for this opportunity.
I hear so many people complain about their finances and sit back and do nothing and then continue to spend.
It's so good to be making positive changes in our lives regarding our finances.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment