Loren's dream has come true. Well, one of them.
He has his very own commercial grade espresso machine. A La San Marco. The one he got is not new. It is used and it is the one that was previously being used at Barnes and Noble. They made them switch to a manual because 1. Their machine was getting too old and 2. They want all of their cafes to switch to manuals. They were just going to get rid of it so Loren gladly took it off their hands.
I feel like we have Starbucks in our home. For a family who loves yummy drinks like: Americanos, Vanilla Steamers (a Gracie drink), Chais, hot chocolates & Mocha's and for a family who like to be smart with their money this is definitely the way to go. It took a good amount of sweat to get the machine installed as Loren had to, with the help of a great friend, add a 220 volt outlet and it is behemoth so we had to rearrange our kitchen greatly and get "rid" of a few items to make room, but it was very much worth it.
I was not necessarily too thrilled at first but it's growing on me. I now have my own sexy barrista at home to make me drinks at a moments notice (wink, wink). And, I am loving it because I know it makes my husband happy and what could I want more?
3 comments:
OK, when you said it was huge...I really didn't think it was THAT huge. Wow.
That is so awesome. Go Loren!
Correction: The La San Marco is a Manual Espresso Machine. At work, it was replaced with an Automatic Espresso Machine.
On a separate note, I sure have a fantastic wife!
Sorry I got the information wrong---you totally should have written this babe. And, I LOVE YOU!
Tara-I know-HUGE HUGE HUGE.
Post a Comment