I WON!!!! I won 11 tickets to Tiffany's Skate Inn.
We invited the Turners & Shanon & Kai.
Prior to going to the skate rink, we had some money in our "Entertainment" fund and decided to go to Red Robin and have a special family dinner together. It was so fun. Always is when we go there and Loren and I each ate for under $6!!!! Thank you Red Robin for specials. So grateful that we don't have the money to go out more often. It makes the times we do even more special and we are that much more thankful for when it does happen.
Next up: SKATING FUN!!!! We had the best time and Grace blew us away.
We got her skates tightened and away she went. Miss Independent did not want us to even come near her while she was skating. Mind, you this was "Family Night," and the place was packed. She was being passed at warp speed by big and small kids alike, people crashing to the ground all around her and we just watched as she grew up before our eyes. She never fell once.
Then it was time for the races and guess who wanted to race? You guessed it, Grace did! She was the youngest in her group, the smallest and the slowest and in front of everyone at Tiffany's went around the entire rink literally all by herself. We were screaming and cheering her on. Then, with out even batting an eye, as if she'd done it for years, skated past the head guy and grabbed her prize-A FREE DRINK!!! Her first time winning anything. I could not have been more proud of my girl. I giggled so much that night, because it was truly the cutest thing I've ever seen, that my stomach hurt afterwords-a good hurt though.
I am so thankful we won those tickets. It was great fun and we got to experience it with great friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment