Friday, March 5, 2010

Random-Maybe




Here are 3 random pictures I love-they all were taken on the same day-Sunday February 28th.

1. The view we get of Gracie's room at nap and night time. This was the one of the smartest moves we've ever made. Having a camera in her room has saved us from a lot of stress. Tip: Don't buy a "baby camera." They'll charge you an arm and a leg because it has the word "baby" attached to it. Get it from your local hardware store: Lowes or Home Depot. Cheap and has night vision. We've used it since about 6 months onward.
-This is Grace and I snuggling before I left.

2. That is me-all covered up. Grace loves to make me "warm" and this is one of the ways in which she executes her task. I am actually half asleep when this photo was taken. It was like being swaddled from head to toe. She does a great job of taking care of me.

3. Grace showing off the dress Grandma sent her for Christmas. Pared with a Gracie favorite-cute tights.

No comments: