Monday, January 12, 2009

Gracie Quotes To Remember

Daddy "Thank you for helping me clean up"
Grace "You're welcome. It was nothing"

Daddy "Daddy was not good enough to conduct"
Grace "Hmmmm..let me think about that for one minute" while putting her finger up to her temple and tapping

Grace "Sing it buddy boy"

Grace "Fortissimo Mommy"

Grace "I'm going to throw up" when talking about wanting to throw her streamers up in the air

Grace "No Mommy, don't smile. Your teeth are sharp"

Grace "My body's making funny noises"

Grace "I just tooted on you mommy"

Grace "I love you mommy. See you after I have a good nap"

Grace "Prince, come kiss the princess. I need a kiss"

Grace "Good job Jake. Let me give you a high five" to our cat

Grace "I think I did it" after she goes poop or pee in the potty

Grace "I did it!!!!!! I used my manners mommy!!!!! Now I get my smiley face" All said with a huge open mouthed smile on her face.

Grace "I was polite like a princess. Mommy was polite like a horse" When ever she's sleeping beauty or Belle I get the pleasure of being the horse LOL

1 comment:

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

All I can say is...


awwwwwwww.