Today I had to go back to work but Loren was home with Grace all day.
She had 4 pees in the potty and one of those she held while we were at swimming until we got home (woohoo)!!!!
Only 1 accident all day
and, 1 pee in her pull up at nap time
Progress!
I never want to forget any of our wonderful experiences with her so I am trying to keep track of everything....
***Anytime she says "Actually, I don't need to go" we know she is going to start peeing in about .5 seconds. (it's so cute)
***She still seems a bit afraid to tell us that she has to go. Even when she has to she will tell us that she doesn't have to go
***As of right now, the only pees on the potty we get are when we sit her on the potty and catch it at the right time
Thankfully, she has been showing us some signs to help us along (holding herself, walking funny and saying "Actually, I do not need to go")
She's getting it and we are so proud of her.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment