Friday, July 3, 2009

1st Washington Beach Experience






Can you believe it??? Loren, Grace and I have not been to the beach since moving here almost 2 years ago. By God's amazing grace somehow Loren and I both ended up with Friday off, which we never end up with days off together (minus Sunday). We decided we would go to the beach and ended up going to Dash Point in Federal Way which is only about a 40 minute drive away. Now, being a FL girl I have a certain idea of what a beach is. I knew the water would be cold but other than that I had no idea what to expect. It was incredible. So, much better for kids as there weren't big crashing waves and there was tons and tons of awesome wet sand, a fresh water stream flowing into the ocean for all the kids big and small to play in, mountains all around, a cool breeze and so much more. Dogs were everywhere too which was a nice treat. Here are some pictures of us first exploring the beach.

No comments: