Moms do not have time to be sick, especially working mom's who have work that can't wait.
I hate being sick and yet I was down for the count for a whole week (two weeks ago). No fun and very stressful.
Thankfully my boss was ok with me staying home, but leave it to me to work the entire time I was sick so not to fall behind---hey, dont' judge LOL It's camp season and I had lot's to get done. Thankfully when Loren was home he would take Grace out and about so I could rest in peace and quiet. I love my husband!
Here is a picture of Grace laying on my while I am trying to rest and a picture of her about to head out with daddy---she totally picked out her outfit here. Can you guess what her favorite color is?
No comments:
Post a Comment