Friday, July 24, 2009

Courtney's 2nd Birthday Party






Grace pretty much played in doors by herself for the first 1.5 hours of the party.
She finally went out towards the very end for about 30 minutes. I was so thankful she braved the outdoors-there were no planes over head so it helped. She was wearing regular clothes in the baby pool and I was trying to take bets to see how long it would last before she feel in and freaked out....10 minutes. Ha! She started to cry but then I reminded her that I had her bathing suite and she got all excited. Thank you Sara for drying her clothes. Then it was cake time-her absolute favorite part of any birthday party. Yum, yum. She also had so much fun inside after she had her cake and was on a sugar high with Bryna and Jayda. They ran in circles, Grace jumped off the couch over and over again and rode a "pony" around while she neighed. So cute.

This party had a few bounce houses-one with water jets-soooo cool.
A few baby pools, tents and other amazing things for the kids to play.
Made me wish I had brought my bathing suite. So much fun.
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY COURTNEY. Thank you for inviting us.

No comments: